Tea Pea Cafe
- SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
THE TERMS “PERSONAL INFORMATION” AND “SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION” SHALL HAVE THE MEANING ASCRIBED TO IT UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS OF INDIA.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience at Teapeacafe.com. We use your information to assist sellers in handling orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give us: Providing information to us is your choice. You understand that any data, information, content or information that You post, submit or upload to the Service shall be visible to other Users of the Service and will be stored on Teapeacafe’s servers for the purposes of making the Service available to you. We advise you to be selective about what information you post. Please do not post, submit or upload to the service any data, information, content or information which would include any Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information that you do not wish to be made available to Teapeacafe or to the public at the large.
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future shopping for you, improving our platform, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Teapeacafe.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Teapeacafe.com on other Web sites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Teapeacafe.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
By using or continuing to use the site you agree to our use of your information (including sensitive personal information) in accordance with this Privacy Notice, as may be amended from time to time by Teapeacafe.com in its discretion. You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transferring and sharing information (including sensitive personal information) related to you with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for Teapeacafe.com to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Teapeacafe.com shares customer information only as described below and with the subsidiaries. Teapeacafe controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control:We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores at Teapeacafe.com or sell offerings to you at Teapeacafe.com. In other cases, we provide services jointly with or on behalf of these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Third Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable law.
- Promotional Offers:Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Teapeacafe.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Business Transfers:As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Teapeacafe.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Teapeacafe.com and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with applicable law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Teapeacafe.com, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, organisations, government or regulatory authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this Privacy Notice
- With your consent:Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on “Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements”.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
- COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
“Cookies” (which may be html files, flash files or other technology) are text files that help store user preferences and activity.
“Web beacons” (also known as image tags, gif or web bugs) are small codes used to collect advertising data, such as counting page views, promotion views or advertising responses.
When you visit our service, we will send one or more cookies, to your device. These files are responsible for identifying your browser uniquely. The purpose of using cookies is to improve the quality of service we provide, by recording user trends and storing user preferences. Although it is the default setting in several browsers to accept cookies, you can change this preference. You can make the browser to inform you when our service sends a cookie or refuse all cookies. Do keep in mind that if you disable your cookies, certain services and features of Teapeacafe won’t work. Cookies collect registration information, along with your time and date of your visit.
The cookies we collect may be temporary or permanent. Teapeacafe uses permanent cookies, which means that it will stay on your storage device until you delete these files.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Preferences: cookies that remember data about your browser and preferred settings that affect the appearance and behavior of the Services (like your preferred language).
- Security: cookies used to enable you to log in and access the Services; protect against fraudulent logins; and help detect and prevent abuse or unauthorized use of your account.
- Functional: cookies that store functional settings (like the volume level you set for video playback).
- Session State: cookies that track your interactions with the Services to help us improve the Services and your browsing experience, remember your login details, and enable processing of your course purchases. These are strictly necessary for the Services to work properly, so if you disable them then certain functionalities will break or be unavailable.
Some of the third-party partners who provide certain features on our site may also use Local Storage Objects (also known as flash cookies or LSOs) to collect and store data.
What are my privacy options?
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the Services.
- Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, so your browser’s cookie-management tools may not remove them. To learn more about how to manage Flash cookies, see Adobe’s article on managing flash cookies and Service Storage Settings panel.
- To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out of Google Analytics’ display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page.
For general information about targeting cookies and how to disable them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- LOG FILES
Teapeacafe follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit services. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the service, and gathering demographic information.
- THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
- The service may contain links to other third-party services which are not under the control of the Teapeacafe. Any service you visit by a link from the service is solely the responsibility of the third party providing the service. The content of, including materials and information contained on, any third-party service to which you link from the service is solely the responsibility of the provider of that third-party service. Any transactions that you enter into with a third party listed in this service or linked from this service are solely between you and that third party. Teapeacafe is not responsible for any such third-party service, any products or services sold or provided by such third-party services, nor the organizations publishing those third-party services, and hereby disclaim any responsibility and liability for the same. The inclusion of any links does not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by us of the third-party, of the quality of any product or service, advice, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the third party service. Teapeacafeand service shall not be liable, accountable or responsible for your personal information and/or sensitive personal data or information being used or misused by such third-party service.
- Your access and usage of any third-party services is entirely at your own risk. Teapeacafe shall not be a party to any transaction between you and a third-party service. Thus, we are advising you to consult the respective Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information. It may include their practices and instructions about how to opt-out of certain options.
- NOTICE, REVISIONS & UPDATES
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances at Teapeacafe.com, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
- If you do not consent to any part of the privacy terms herein or wish to withdraw consent to process your information then you may stop using the Service and ask us to remove the your information from our records by writing to us at email@example.com. However, if you so withdraw, we might be unable to provide certain services.
- You may also request to know or edit information about yourself stored with us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have full control regarding which emails you want to receive. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such emails from us, please write to us instructing an Opt-Out. Please note that once We receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
- If you have any further questions, queries with respect to the Service, then such correspondence should be directed to the grievance officer at email@example.com
- Grievance Officer
Please find below the details of the grievance officer:
Name: Parth Patel
e-mail PDF: firstname.lastname@example.org
106, 1st Floor, Techno IT Park,
Link Road, Near Eskay Resort,
Mumbai 400 066